Pharmaceutical PlantsProviding you the best range of ointment manufacturing plant, ointment plant and liquid oral manufacturing plant with effective & timely delivery.
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 15 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Storage Capacity||50 Kgs. to 1000 Kgs.|
|Storage Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Source||3 phase|
We are the leading manufacturer and Exporter of Ointment Processing/Manufacturing Plant with the built of Contact Parts S.S. 316L and Non Contact Parts S.S. 304. It Includes Vessels Like, Wax/Oil Phase Vessel, Water Phase Vessel, Manufacturing Vessel and Storage Vessel.
Approx. Price: Rs 18 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Ointment is a semi solid product in the form of Ointment, Lotion, Cream, Gel, Tooth Paste, Emulsions or any homogeneous product like wax which is not purely liquid. Ointment manufacturing plant has wide industrial applications in pharma as well as other allied product processing in same or similar segment. These plants have huge demand in premium cosmetic manufacturing industry.
We are leading manufacturer of Ointment manufacturing plant of world class structure at our state of art unit. We provide excellent modular system with advanced processing technology & reliable quality assurance at each and every step. This is possible only with the extensive innovations ideas by our dedicated technical team to manufacture ergonomically designed Ointment plant.
Liquid Oral Manufacturing Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 14.6 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||Liquid Oral Manufacturing Plant|
|Usage/Application||Liquid Oral and Sugar Syrup|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We designed & manufacturing preparation vessels and has consolidated a process knowledge concerning sterile injectable solution, dispersions, ophthalmic products, syrup and suppositories.Unique Feature:-
- The liquid oral manufacturing plant is designed to be operated by one operator and one helper, saving on precious man-power costs.
- Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with limpet coils for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessel.
- Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online sugar syrup prefilter by vacuum.
- Entry of all propeller agitators are from bottom through a specially designed cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face.
- The advantage of the bottom propeller agitator over the conventional agitator is that there are no vibrations of shaft, no couplings in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost for liquid oral manufacturing plant.
- Pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS 316, seamless, internally electropolished with DIN standard unions and silicon Gaskets.
- Manhole of all the vessels are equipped with davit fitting and the cover of the manhole slides instead of being lifted.